Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Please note that for any advance bookings we require a non-refundable deposit, which will be 50% of the total booking cost including any extras.
- Special offers / promotions or similar may require full payment in advance.
- Should you cancel your booking, your 50% deposit will be non-refundable.
- Should you need to move your booking, this is at the sole discretion of the management and is subject to notice given and availability. If it is not possible to do so, you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking and your deposit will not be refunded.
- In exceptional circumstances and at the managers discretion, a credit note or refund may be issued.
- In the event of cancellation due to testing positive for COVID-19, we allow up to 12 months to re-book from the date of cancellation.
The company can be contacted at:
Laser Quest Kingston
402 Hook Rise North
020 4599 1350